Sunday, June 29, 2008

A few fun filled weeks!


We have had a fun summer so far! We have taken a few friends out on our boat which has been a blast! Payton loves to talk about Lucy and Mimi. Justin is determined to get a back flip down. We have had softball games (which payton loves to watch with her cousins and shout GO DADDY!) and fun in the back yard with pools and such! And of course Lagoon. We had a great time at the Rodeo with Troy and Tammi and you can see payton with her hand over her heart! So cute. This is such a fun age and i just want to savor every moment with Payton that i can she is growing up so fast!!!

3 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Mandy I am so glad that you found me! It sounds like you are having a great summer! Peyton is adorable! They are so much fun! Being a mommy is the best thing ever :) You should come to our girls night out. It is every third wednesday of the month. It is open to whoever and a bunch of us from high school go. I let you know :)

kOrTnI said...

Mandy;

You do such a great job at keeping your blog updated & with tons of pictures! I love the cute back drop too! It looks like you're having such a fun summer...& I can't believe that Payton is already so grown up!

Take Care,

Kortni

Ps I like the dark, short hair cut...way cute!

Brad and Jenna said...

Geeze Justin, I didn't know you knew how to hit a baseball!!! Hey you two....it's been along time, me and my wife Jenna just starting this whole blogging thing and I found that its a good way to stay in touch. Sounds like you guys are doing great, lets stay in touch!