Tuesday, March 10, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!

SO after much debate and talk about going private we have decided to do it! I have struggled with it because its so fun when someone from the past finds you and you can catch up and stay in touch. But there are some things that I would love to blog about, but feel its kind of scary when anyone can read about it! So we are going to go private in a few weeks. Hopefully everyone that looks at our blog will leave their e-mail so they can still keep in touch!

15 comments:

casa chandler said...

count me in...jrkchandler @ yahoo.com

Shelli said...

hello...better count us in! tank_shellia@hotmail.com, & jazfnz@netzero.net

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Sounds good! nick.ellerbeck@gmail.com and ellerbeck03@msn.com

Shana Smith said...

Here ya go! nate.shana@hotmail.com

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I want to be able to see your blog.
jzterry@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Our email is Lbbird@gmail.com

Lacey said...

we love keeping in touch...laceycamillejackson@hotmail.com

Pew Family said...

I love looking at your blog. jaclynjade24@hotmail.com

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I have been thinking about going private too. What to do!?! Our email address is ddw84@hotmail.com

kOrTnI said...

Keep me in touch kortni.andrews@gmail.com

Josh and Nat said...

personataliez@hotmail.com

you are almost there girl! How exciting!

Nanette said...

add me! nanhosen at gmail dot com

Nanette said...

add me!
nanhosen at gmail dot com

Nanette said...

add me!
nanhosen at gmail dot com

Olivia Jane Designs said...

giggle_n_snicker@yahoo.com is us!!