Thursday, July 08, 2010

Fathers Day

We had a good Fathers day this year! We took a hike up at Silverlake and the girls loved it. It was fun to have Payton lead us around and teach us things about the mountains! She even found the hole where Alice goes to Wonderland :) I am so Thankful for Justin and what a great husband and father he is. He works REALLY hard so that I can stay home and raise our girls! When we found out i was pregnant yet again he was excited from the very instant i told him. He was and has been there to tell me it will all be ok and how fun it will be!..... Well he does get to go to work and I get to stay at home with 3 little ones... j/k he is very supportive and loving! He is constantly surrounded by princesses, nail polish(which he lets us paint his toes too :)), and drama! I married my best friend and that is the best decision I EVER made! Happy late Fathers Day babe!!!



No comments: