Monday, February 07, 2011

27


It was my 27th Birthday back in January and I had the best birthday! Justin had the whole day planned it was AWESOME! He arranged for a sitter (all day basically) we got a couples massage which was SOOOOO relaxing. It was Justin's first massage and he had done a leg workout the day before so he was sore! It was funny to hear him afterwards say how much it hurt! I said why didn't you just tell her? He thought she would think he was a woose... so he suffered! HAHA! Then we went to lunch at Ruby River it was delicious! We don't get to restaurants that often so it was nice to sit and have a conversation. Then we went and saw a movie at Jordan Commons. It was such a great day. We then went home and Justin got my favorite Ice Cream cake at Baskin Robbins mmmm good! I am so blessed to have this life!~
For the first time I actually feel a year older. I never really feel like I age. I think it is due to the fact that Justin and I have been together FOREVER so I feel like we are still 17 year old kids:) with 3 kids and a whole lot more responsibility!!! But this year for some reason I feel older.... In a good way though!

No comments: