Monday, July 18, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!

On our way to DISNEYLAND!!!!
So EXCITED to see MICKEY
Okalee is an awesome traveler
Small World a favorite
Ariel is kennedys favorite and she has a new ride...IT WAS A HIT!!
ARIEL
Goofy's new ride...Payton is now 46 inches so she could do the bigger rides
Toy story
Oaklee is a trooper

Tea Cups...I get the pleasure to spin and spin:)
LOVE MY FAMILY!
Kennedy LOVED to drive...we ran out of gas and she told everyone for days!
Pixie Hollow
A favorite too
So cute!
Notice the face paints... they loved it
LOVE
"jazzy"
Mulan
Kennedy should be a princess:)
Pooh Bear... Kennedy and I rode his ride over and over while Payton went on Splash Mountain. They eventually just let us stay on for a few turns:)

"eeyo"
"tigger hops"
BUZZ lightyear another favorite of Kennedys..she would ask to take a picture each time!
Sweetie
Goofy mommys favorite
Payton LOVES this ride and keeps her hands up the whole time!
I get nervous and hold on to her:)
We LOVE DISNEYLAND and when Payton asked to go for her Birthday we said SURE! I love watching the Magic come to life in my girls eyes! They are in such fun ages and stages that these are MEMORIES Justin and I will have forever!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

it looks like you guys had a blast in Disney Land! Your family is darling!

Shana Smith said...

So cute. You guys have the most adorable girls ever! I bet its a BLAST taking them to Disneyland, such fun memories!