Tuesday, August 02, 2011

All Grown UP

Back when i worked at Washington Mutual (now Chase) and I was the Assistant Manager these were my girls! Melissa (left with daughter Hadley) was my High School Intern, Robyn (center with daughter Mckayla & baby Mason) was my PFR, and Rachel who i worked with the longest (right with baby Everrett) was my Teller. I can't believe how grown up they all are. I LOVED working with all these girls wnd when I had Payton and quit it was bitter sweet for me. But keeping in touch and watching them grow in to wonderful wives, mothers and WOMEN is awesome. Thank you Robyn for taking us all swimming it was really fun!
Kennedy & Mckayla
Payton & Mckayla



Love all these girls!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It was so good to hang out with you guys. I just loved working with you and the girls. I am happy we still keep in contact!

I love that picture of Payton jumping off the diving board! Nice work!