Wednesday, November 14, 2012

while in Utah.....

While we were in Utah for Grandmas funeral we were able to have some fun!
We went up to Wasatch where Troy and Tammi were camping and had a GREAT time.
It made us REALLY miss camping with the family. I love to watch my kids play for hours on end with their cousins..... which they did:)
 
 
 Just a few cute pictures of my girls and their cousins.
 
I LOVE these.

We played in Grandma Gloria and Gramps leaves.
 They have a TON!

 
Before heading home we said Goodbye to Gram and Papa Taylor.
They got a new piano and the girls loved it!

 
Loven' this one!
 
This goodbye was harder than our last one. We have always had a return date planned before we go, this time i knew we didn't. And the holidays are coming, which this year will be our first alone.
 I miss our families so much!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: