Monday, December 03, 2012

THANKSgiving 2012

THANKSGIVING 2012
 I am so grateful for these cute faces. They are what makes my world go round and every day is an adventure with them! I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful daughters of my own, and a husband that I am more in love with today than ever!!
 These are the girls hairdo's for Thanksgiving this year.
 So this year we decided to stay in Colorado and have our own little Thanksgiving dinner. I was actually really excited to make dinner with Justin. We love to cook together, so this was a good test!
A first for both of us was cooking a Turkey. And it turned out PERFECT! Score :)

 This was our little spread. I loved it!
Payton made this cute Turkey for us while we were cooking.
 Even Jax had a Turkey feast!
After dinner we take the girls to a movie and this year we saw Rise of the Guardians. It was cute and the girls had a good time.
Now after the movie is when the horrible madness began. But that will be another post.
I am so grateful for my family, extended and ward family. We have been so lucky with this move to meet such wonderful people that have been amazing. It was a bitter sweet day not being with our family in Utah. It was harder than I thought. We miss them all very much!

No comments: