Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012
This was our first year away from Utah. It was definitely a different day just lounging and hanging out as a family. We LOVED it and missed the hustle and bustle of Utah too.  
 Christmas Morning after the fun of opening presents had passed.
 Some of my favorite pictures of the girls as they opened their gifts.
I love when I can capture their true emotion!


 My handsome man in his new shirt. I never take enough pictures of him!
 Mama's new purse!

 The HUGE SURPRISE of the day. We got the girls a bounce house this year. We have been talking about it for a few years and this was the year!
They were SO surprised it was perfect. Payton even said "someone pinch me!" We waited until after breakfast and presents and then told them to come downstairs.
AWESOME!!



We love these girls with  every ounce of our beings!
They are such great girls and we are absolutely lucky to be their parents!!
MERRY CRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: