Monday, April 05, 2010

3 for 3!!

So as an Easter surprise we have some good news!........ We are expecting again!!!!! And yes it is another little girl :) Shocked ? well we were :) But we are totally thrilled and its going to be an adventure for sure! I might go a little crazy having 3 girls under the age of 4!!!
Payton was excited to have another sister and wasnt really wanting a little brother anyways! She is going to call her Sweetheart! Cutie!!!
So come September we will be a family of 5! We are of course shooting for the 15th and hoping that when all is said and done we have a full term happy and healthy Mom and BABY!!!!

8 comments:

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Wow that is awesome! Congratulations.. 3 girls.. just catching up for all the boys that Gloria had! Good luck!!

Kati said...

Congrats!! Justin is going to have his hands full with all you girls! I can't even imagine what thats like:)

Olivia Jane Designs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Lucky Payton and Kennedy - It's so fun to have sisters close like that. Me and my 3 sisters are all 1.5-2.5 years apart and it is a blast!!! Hooray for girls!!

Pew Family said...

I cannot believe your pregnant again! I was shocked when I read that comment on my blog! Congratulations! Our little ones will only be a few weeks apart! How exciting for you guys! Girls are the best and you will have a house full of them. Lucky Justin!

Josh and Nat said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats guys! I am so excited for... I sure miss visiting with you Mandy. I can't believe how much Kennedy looks like Peyton. Anyway, we love and miss you guys!

YoungFamilyBlog said...

congrats oh my gosh you will have your hands full

Shana Smith said...

Wow, look at you guys! Way to go, I am super excited for you all.. I think your very last one is going to be a boy, just watch, and then it will be like starting over again! I am thrilled, Congrats!!!!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! Good thing you're having another girl cuz you two make DARLING little girls!