Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I know I have been a HUGE slacker with blogging, but I wanted to say a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Justin! He is an amazing Dad and i feel lucky to have him for Eternity! I love you Babe and hope that you get all your Birthday wishes today!!! Yeah for 26... hope this is a GREAT year :)

I have some fun things to blog about and hopefuly i will get to them in the next few days... when you have a little one that will NEVER let you put her down without screaming I never get a chance to blog. Nap times are the only time I get anything done around here it seems!!!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! Hope you have a good one!

karen lundberg said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Hope you have a good one!

Kati said...

Oh and both the comments were from me sorry I forgot I wasn't on my computer:) Good luck with getting anything done, I felt the same way when Kade was that age!