Thursday, September 09, 2010

38 weeks!



Well here we are at 38 weeks and I am really EXCITED!! I'm scheduled for the 16th so about 5 days early. It will be an interesting experience just going in that morning and knowing within the hour I will no longer be prego and I will be a mother of 3!!!!!!

I hope it all goes smoothly and according to plan....but that doesn't seem to happen for me:) This little one is for sure my most active. She is constantly moving and acts as if she has a full size swimming pool all to her self! Not the little bubble that she is smushed in.

I can't believe that I am actually here to be honest. We planned our other 2... when we wanted them, how far apart, and then WHAM January 12th with an 8 month old we find ourselves prego!! It was the biggest shock I have ever had! But looking back I am so glad that it happened this way. And it has taken me till about now to feel this way. I am so grateful that things worked out this way. I am lucky to have all that i do and wouldn't change it a bit. Am i going to have hard days...YES, am I going to feel like i can't do it and wonder why???....YES, but my girls are my world (and you Justin:) ) and I wouldn't be me without them!

SO..... bring it on and I cant wait to meet our little OAKLEE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shana Smith said...

LOOOVE the name, its so cute! And you are looking pretty cute all preggers at 38 weeks. I wish I could find it in me to even take a pregnant pic of myself! I am super excited to see this new little babe, good luck with everything, it will all go well for you 2 I know it..