Thursday, September 23, 2010

The FANTABULOUS FIVE!!!!

Oaklee Dawn
September 16th, 2010
7lbs 4oz 19 inches
8:31am






























So here is Oaklee's birth story..... We got to the hospital at 5:30 am...(yes early!) and were set for 7:30 delivery. I was a ball of nerves. Yes this is my 3rd baby, but my deliveries never go as planned. It seemed so surreal that I just walked into the hospital and within a couple hours this baby will be here...and out of me! I'm not sure I was really ready for her to be born... well for the delivery actually. I remember when I found out I was pregnant all i could think was this baby has to come out, and I had just gotten back from a hard delivery and early baby!
So we go back and get all prepared. I don't know what happened but I lost it. I started panicking and thought I was going to die. I felt like If I closed my eyes I would stop breathing and die. I was in so much pain and come to find out she was actually breach and they were not soft trying to get her out. Well when was all said and done she was HEALTHY and HAPPY! What else could i ask for??? I survived:) with only a few bruised ribs. Recovery has been alot different this time around. Just like kids I guess, they aren't alike! Oaklee is a great baby and her sisters LOVE her. WE are so grateful for 3 beautiful, healthy, and happy girls! Life is good :)
A HUGE THANK YOU to our parents and Troy and Tammi for all their help with the Girls. We Love our families and think they are the best there is!

9 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

congrats

Laura said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Congrats!!!

Shana Smith said...

Yay, she is here and beautiful! I cannot believe that you are a mother to 3 gorgeous little girls. THREE! I remember when Peyton was born, now that seems like an eternity ago! Little Kennedy reminds me of a cabbage patch kid, seriously that is a huge complement, they are so cute and cuddly! Oaklee is so sweet, I am thrilled for you guys! Now on to number 4........ J/K you still have 8 months! LOL

Kati said...

I cant wait till we are all playing again! You look great! I am so glad that she is here and healthy and cute:)

Heather Buttars said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! What a cute family!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! She's a doll (surprise, surprise!) and I love that little flower top!

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

Congrats! You have such a beautiful family..

Tyler and Emily said...

Congrats!! She is adorable. I hope everything is going well for you!

Jill said...

Oh I am so happy for you. She's so cute, all your girls are! You look so beautiful and for such a panic you had. I remember when I went into have maylee Vbac I started panicking thinking get me home I'm not ready and then after she was born I still had that feeling you had where if I fell asleep I thought I would stop breathing. I asked Trevor to watch me sleep.
I love the picture of Daddy and Oaklee!