Friday, January 20, 2012

Home SWEET Home

Here is our home in Colorado!

Familyroom
Backyard...complete with HOT TUB!
These are some pictures i have taken inside the house. Its not all decorated, my pictures weren't hung quite yet, things were a mess, and oaklee was asleep so her room is not pictured. Such is life! I wanted our families to be able to see where we have run off to!
We are loving all the space that we have.
Front room
From front door
Payton & Kennedy's room
Kitchen
Looking from Dining room through Kitchen to Family room
Entry looking upstairs
Master Bedroom and entry to bathroom.. no more hitting my leg on my bed:)
Master bedroom
View from one end of the basement.....
To the other end.
There are more pictures to come. I also forgot to post the guest bed/bath. Anyone who wants to come visit Colorado you have a place to stay!!

2 comments:

Kati said...

It looks way nice:) I love all the pictures and am glad I kinda know about where you live now!
We will have to come use your guest room;)

Rachel said...

Mandy your house is beautiful!