Friday, January 27, 2012

Mama's the big 28

Happy Birthday to ME!
I had a really good birthday this year. Being away from everyone was hard, but getting text and calls and messages all day was AWESOME! It made me feel sooo loved, so THANK YOU everyone! Justin made an extra effort this year to make me feel special. He sent me this edible arrangement (mmm sooo good) and gave me some really thoughtful gifts. He came home early and we went to dinner. He got me a cute delicious cake as well!
I love spending my birthday with my family. When I became a mom i realized that my birthday should also be a day that my mom is recognized as well. She went through a lot to get me here and I appreciate it:) Love you mom!

The girls ate probably a third of it right then!
My friend Whitney that lives in Parker brought these YUMMY cupcakes over on my Birthday. It was so sweet of her.
My cake & Ice Cream...yes I got as much ice cream as I did cake:) I LOVE it
My new running shoes are AWESOME! Thanks babe....
MISS & LOVE YOU ALL
28 will be GREAT!!!!

No comments: