Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LOVE day 2012

Breakfast for my little love muffins.

So cute in the morning :)
After breakfast we went to the gym, then came home to make cupcakes for our friends!
Ta dah!
Payton's Valentines hair.
We got stopped MANY times for people to comment on this.
Payton was sooo embarrassed!!

Kennedy's hair. She did NOT want a ribbon!
Payton's school party.

Payton and her BFF Avery.
Ethan, Avery, Payton & Kennedy. All the same ages!
Our 3 little Valentine cuties
Justin surprised me and took the day off!!
It was SO nice to have the whole day together.
We are off to dinner!
Me and my HOT VALENTINE!! He's all MINE!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

1 comment:

Kati said...

I love the girls hair!! And that is why I have boys, I would be lucky to get it done at all:)
Looks like a fun day;)