Wednesday, June 27, 2012

533.2 Miles


7 hours and 56 minutes in between us!!!!


The most amazing person in the world!!!!!



The three most precious girls ever!!!

So Mandy and the girls are in Utah for the week and I just wanted to let her and the girls know how much I miss them!!! Most people would have thought it would be a nice vacation to have a week by yourself, but not this guy!!!! These four girls are the best part of my life!!! I couldnt imagine my life without them and its times like this that I get to really sit back and be grateful for the blessings that they are in my life!! I cant tell you how much I love and appreciate them. Mandy is the best and most amazing person on earth BAR NONE!!! I have never met anyone more loving, caring, and selfless then her!! She would drop anything at a moments notice for anyone she cares about!! Thanks for all you do for us babe I love you more then you will ever know!!! Heres to counting downt the days until I see you!!!



No comments: