Monday, July 16, 2012

UTAH fun! part 1

 On this trip to Utah we had Gram Taylor riding with us. We missed Justin, but I was grateful not to do it alone. I can't think of the last time I sat and talked with my mom for 9 hrs! It was wonderful.
My Grandpa's headstone had recently been set so since it was on the way we stopped in Lyman to see it. How gorgeous it is!! I miss him very much.

 This is the 1st time i got to meet my neice Luxauna. She is precious and I'm excited my girls have another cousin on my side!
My sisters, mom, neices and I got together one night and went bowling. I SO MISS our girls nights! I had a blast!


 Visiting Great Gram. She recently fell and broke her back.... but you would NEVER know it. She is such and amazing woman! I LOVE her to pieces, and so do my girls!


 Playing in Great Grams yard.

 Mom, Grandma, Me


My mom and John have a love for the ducks at Wheeler Farm and my girls love that each visit they take them there to feed the ducks.

 Papa and the Girls :)

 This is the girls first time meeting Luxauna too.
They LOVED her!


 We had a family BBQ and my mom got Payton a cake. It was really thoughtful and Payton loved it!



We also got to catch up with my Dad and Karen.
We had a wonderful time talking and watching the kids play!

No comments: