Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Big Sis is 6!!

Payton Leeauna is 6!!
 Dear Payton, today you are six and I can hardly believe it has been that long since you were born. You made me a Mom and you are such a special little lady. You are a wonderful big sister! Kennedy and Oaklee adore you and want to be just like you. You amaze me at your love for reading and learning. You are about to start first grade and It's hard for me to imagine my little buddy being gone for 7 hrs every day!!
We love you to the moon and back sis!!!

Present from G &G Westenskow

 Present from G & G Taylor

 Present from G & G Anderson

 Mom & Dad and sisters...
 I had a lot of fun making this blanket for Payton.


Happy Birthday Payton!

3 comments:

Kati said...

So much PINK!!! She is so cute it looks like her birthday was a success!!
Oh and the blanket is way cute:)

Gram said...

Mand, you did a beaufiul job on that blanket. I finally learned how to leave a comment. We'll see if this works,. I have tried a lot of times and not been able to leave one. Kisses & Hugs to my lovies. Mom

Gram said...

Mand, you did a beautiful job on that blanket. Kisses & Hugs to my lovies