Monday, July 16, 2012

Fun with Friends in UTAH

 Lindsey and I have been friends for over 10 years and I miss her A LOT!
We met up at a Splash park for the kiddos to play. We also had a Girls night like old times, sadly no pictures of that :(
 This is her youngest boy Owen, Kennedy loved him!
 Payton and Cooper are 2 months apart and are great buddies!

 Payton and Cooper

 Amy and I met up at another splash park and it was HOT! We thought for sure the kids would want to play in the water... NOPE! Oh well
 She now has 3 and so do I.....crazy to think :)

 Robyn invited us over to swim at her parents. She lives in New Orleans now and we had just a few days that we were both in Utah. It was fun to catch up!


 Payton, McKayla, Kennedy

 We met up with Justin's cousin Cammie and her 3 kids at a Splash Pad. I was lazy with the camera and only got a shot of Oaklee and Maycee.
It was SO MUCH FUN catching up with my friends and letting the girls play. I am so grateful for all of my wonderful friends!!

No comments: