Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Beware!!! I am venting...

So this is probably a first for me to write down some not so fun things that go on here but i feel the need. So if you don't want to keep reading that is totally understandable. I want to preface by saying i LOVE my little girl and she is the light of my life, but today i am feeling....... worn out, tired, unappreciated, at my wits end!!!!!!!! I have heard "NO MOMMY" & "TOP IT" more than i can count today. Starting the day off way to early for her 7:45, an accident with a follow up "princesses sad.. poop on princess" to a MAJOR melt down at the store. Did I add she is probably getting sick so the whining and clinginess is CONSTANT! That resulted in my first break down. To a way to short nap waking up crying and didn't stop for atleast 30 minutes. I have been doing laundry and ironing all day just to find out that the shirts i ironed came from the dirty laundry!!!!!! Thanks for that Sweetheart, she must have messed with my laundry. Well I now need to add a second break down for a good reason. My sister-in-law knowing i was having a bad day just showed up at my house with a Mt dew and a treat for payton!!! She is so thoughtful!!! I am lucky to have her as my neighbor, best friend and sister-in-law!!!
Well lets end with the playdough she stuck in her ears!! Yes and it is only 2:45. I love being a mom and it really is Such a blessing to have her! I am going to remind myslef that she will only be little once and to love all these memories i will look back at and laugh!! RIGHT????

3 comments:

Olivia Jane Designs said...

It sounds like you have had quite a day- I'm sorry to hear that! Zach's sister Brandi just had her second baby (her first is 18 months) and I am wondering how in the world she is doing it! You sound like you are just a darling mom so hang in there!! I'm sure it feel better tomorrow :)

Janessa Whatcott said...

Hey I found you on Meghans blog. Your family is so cute!! Peyton is a doll! I am sorry about your day! Those ones suck so bad, I sometimes wish that I was lying by a pool and it was quiet! Hang in there!

Jill said...

It is kind of funny! It's nice when a person can laugh when things get rough, but I usually go crazy