Friday, September 05, 2008

My LITTLE girl is getting so BIG!




So yesterday was a much better day!! Payton had her first Dance lesson and her 2 year old checkup. She absolutely LOVED dance! I was worried she would be to shy, but it was the total opposite! She kept saying "my turn again?" and "one more mommy"! It is a mommy and me class for 2 year olds and i think that its going to be so much fun sharing this with her!

So as most of you know Payton is and has always been off the charts at her DR appts. This time was no exception she was 101% for height(38inches) 95% for weight(33lbs) and basically he said the size of an average 3 year old. I still remember when she was born and our pediatrician said it will be fun to see how tall she is. He said just looking at the 2 of us he knew she would be tall!

2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Mandy she just passed up Jackson! He is about the same height, but he is 30 pounds still! They are perfect for each other

Pew Family said...

How Cute! I didn't know they had mommy and me dance classes, that's so fun! I didn't know you had a 95percentile baby, Kennedy is a 95 percentile baby too! She always has been. That's so funny! She is so dang cute. I love her little bun pig tails!