Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My sweet husband




So yesterday (15th) was our "dating" anniversary (8years) which we haven't really celebrated since we got married. But Justin totally surprised me and made arrangements for a babysitter and we went to the Melting Pot. It was so fun to just go out and be together! He also sent me an Edible Arrangement which i have always said looked so cool. And it was TASTY!!! Payton kept saying open present mommy! Thanks babe for a fun night out! Love you long time!!!




8 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

He is so sweet. That is so cool.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You have been tagged~ Go to my blog to find out more

Josh and Nat said...

Justins a stud. Tell him to talk to Josh and share ideas... ha ha

Olivia Jane Designs said...

haha I was going to say the same thing - have Justin call Zach and give him ideas :) I've always thought those looked so yummy! You lucky girl you!

~Krista's Journey~ said...

Mandy!! I was browsing around and can't believe I found you! It's been a LONG time since we've talked..I think when you were still at WaMu...how are you doing? You look great & have the most beautiful little one! =) I hope you are doing well girl..take care & keep in touch!

Pew Family said...

Hey Mandy, my mom went in to the bank today and saw Justin. Tell him congratulations for me on his recent promotion! That's really exciting!

Pew Family said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog!

Josh and Nat said...

ok, something new please :)