Sunday, November 23, 2008

Carrie Underwood






I am a HUGE Carrie Underwood fan and was totally surprised (once again) when Justin got us tickets to her concert. Aparently he has had them for months and I had no idea! which is pretty amazing. W had the BEST seats ever!!! The stage was shaped like a T and we were front row where they would come down and shake hands and sing! Seriously we had no idea where the seats were and were totally shocked when they seated us. We went with our friends Scott and Kristen and I think we decided the guys really got the tickets for themselves!! They like her just as much as we do!
THANKS BABE!!!

3 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

That is so awesome! I love Carrie too! So you still need to email me so I can invite you to my blog. Camiyoung@msn.com

Drew and Randi said...

I'm so jealous!!

Pew Family said...

Wow! You were so close to her, that is so awesome! It looks like you guys had a blast!