Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Cole



I just found out that one of my good friends growing up Janessa Morrison Whatcott gave birth to a little boy and he passed away just a few days later. I can't imagine what they are going through and my heart goes out to them. As a mother i can't imagine losing a child. I am so thankful to know that families are forever and Janessa and Nick will see their son again!

There were several complications after birth which have led to an incredible amount of medical bills. If you would like to donate and help ease the burden (at least the financial one) a teeny tiny bit, then please go to this blog for more details.... http://www.colewhatcott.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

I'm going to also put their information on my Blog. This just makes my heart hurt. Being a Mother I can't imagine what their going through.