Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date Night






So about once or twice a month Diddy and Daddy get to hang out all night long. Tonight was one of those special nights that I cherish. Mandy went to her friend Lindsey's house and Diddy and I stayed home and played. These are just a few of the pictures from our fun night. I have to say my favorite part was when I asked Payton if she wanted to make a snowman and she said no lets make a cougar!! For those of you that know me you can only imagine the size of my smile when she said that. My sweet girl is already a die hard cougar like her daddy!! After playing in the snow we came in and made some Mickey Mouse pancakes and had some chocolate milk. I love Payton so much and cherish these nights because before I know it they will be gone!!

1 comment:

kOrTnI said...

Too cute!!!!

I love the "Y" sculpture!!!