Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Disney on Ice..






We were able to take Payton to Disney on Ice last Friday night and it was AWESOME! She totally loved it. She got so excited to see all her "friends" and that they lived in a Castle! One of the funniest things was when Woody from Toy Story came out he didn't have his hat on and she stood up to yell (over and over) " WOODY WHERE IS YOUR COWBOY HAT? YOU NEED TO FIND YOUR HAT WOODY"! Oh she is so dang cute! She even was all dressed up as her Minnie Mouse.

4 comments:

Pew Family said...

What a funny girl you have there? And so dang cute! I love that she dressed up in her Minnie outfit.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

She is so cute Mandy. Hey send me an email so I can invite you to my blog. So sorry I thought I did, but then I saw I don't have your email address. camiyoung@msn.com

Josh and Nat said...

Oh she is to die for

YoungFamilyBlog said...

So I thought i left a comment, but I guess it didn't go. Email me so I can invite you to our blog.camiyoung@msn.com