Thursday, April 26, 2012

all about the BUGS!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY IONE ANDERSON!
Here is a look back at some of Kennedy's birthdays... and in between :)

 Kennedy was born a month early weighing a whoping 5 lbs. She barely fit in the car seat, and that was with blankets rolled up under her and around her. She was under the 5 lb weight limit.... but what do ya do?
 Here is a little visual comparison to a small teddy bear at a week old.
 I LOVE THIS PICTURE

 Kennedys 1st birthday! Not quite walking and ZERO teeth!
 Those baby blues are so adorbale!

 Kennedy's 2nd Birthday she was into Barbie and My little Pony.....
 Oh yeah and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
 Kennedy became a Big Sister at 16 months old!
 Kennedy on her 3rd birthday playing with her favorite, LALALOOPSIE
Kennedy is such a SWEETHEART! I love the time i get with her during the day when its just her and I. She cracks me up! She is definitely a GIRLY GIRL. She wants to wear a dress or skirt everyday. If you ask her what her name is she will say Buggy! She wants to be a big girl like Mom so she can get married :) Kennedy loves to cook and bake. Anytime I let her help she just Lights up! She Loves to dance and dress up. She wants to go to school like Payton. These 3 girls are SO close and whenenver one is gone the others are constantly asking when they will be back.
We love you Kennedy Bug!!!
Happy Birthday sweetie

1 comment:

Kati said...

Yay! I finally got a chance to read through all your adventures:) Your trip looked like tons of fun and you give me hope that maybe I can look good in a two piece someday! The zip line adventure sounds scary and lots of fun at the same time. Glad you guys made it through;)
I am glad that the sweet bug had a good birthday! She sure is cute.