Thursday, April 12, 2012

Babies!!!

Since we have moved to Colorado there have been so many babies born. SO NOT FAIR!
everyday when a new baby would be born it was really sad for me to not be there and meet these little guys.
First was my good friend Lindsey having her 3rd little boy Owen.
He looks just like his big brothers.
Lindsey and I have been friends for 10 years and I miss her a lot. Her son Cooper is the same age as Payton they love to play together! Lindsey now has 3 boys and I have 3 girls :)
2nd baby was our Nephew Owen. This is Justin's brother and his wife Shelli. Owen is their 2nd boy. What a blessing he is and we are so happy for these guys!!!
Owen doesn't look to happy here but I promise he LOVES his aunt!
My girls were in heaven holding this cutie.
Kennedy just adored him. Its funny to think that Oaklee and Owen are the same age apart as Kennedy and Oaklee are. Glad it's Jason and Shelli this time around :)
The 3rd baby to come was our nephew Jackson. He decided he HAD to meet us and came a month early. However he was still 7 lbs 3 oz. TANK!
Oaklee thought "baby" was fun...for a min:)
Payton wanted to hold him all day!
Tammi asked Kennedy if she wanted a baby brother she said no because she thought Tammi meant to take her baby. It was funny. But now she really does want a baby brother......
Jackson in the hospital.
I was SO happy that he was healthy and i got to meet him!
He was born the same gestation as Kennedy however my nephew was a TANK.
All that hair, I LOVE IT!
I MISS ALL THESE BABIES SO MUCH!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a sweet baby that Owen!