Tuesday, April 17, 2012

EXTREME zipline in Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta was our 3rd port and we had the BEST EXCURSION EVER booked. It was a zip line trough the jungle! You start off on a speed boat for 25 min to get to the beach. Then you get on this gigantic jeep for another 20 min where i thought multiple times we might die! Once you get to the site you get all geared up and a LITTLE instruction. Where i learn that we have to ride a MULE up this mountain side!!!! OK that was totally awesome and scary! Yes Justin's looks like a horse...biggest MULE they had:) Once you are at the top...you hike! This was so many awesome things in one! There was I think 10 zip lines and 2 REPELS!!! The zips were amazing. The view was so spectacular! Now if you know me well you know I CAN NOT even get off the roof on to a ladder... so me rappelling hmmmm! BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME! I conquered yet another fear, go me! THANK YOU Justin for booking this and making me do it :)




THE SCARIEST JEEP RIDE EVER
yay!!




SO AMAZING!!

Our group

Yes at the end of this I somehow smashed my head and ended with a big goose egg... only me!


SO SEXY!!



Yes he won, even with the head start!!
LOVE THIS MAN SOOO MUCH!

2 comments:

Gram said...

That whole adventure looks so fun. You look like a couple of kids. Glad you had such a good time. I loved zipline rapelling when I was young.

Heather Buttars said...

Looks like so much fun! Fun that you guys could just go.