Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday

On Easter morning we decided to go walk around the temple. I love going down and seeing all the flowers and we wanted to go since we won't be here this year for our Anniversary.

This is what it's ALL ABOUT!!!!!


I thought this was hilarious :)
Some days I can't believe how lucky I am to have these three girls in my life!
And this guy of course!
Payton is the sweetest girl. She cares so much about others. She is growing up so fast and i couldn't be more proud of who she is becoming!
Kennedy is a tender hearted little thing. She is definitely a girly girl who likes to cuddle.
Oaklee is our fearless, spunky, loud sweetie! She definitely likes to be heard :)
We also walked over to see the new City Creek mall. It did not disappoint! How awesome is it over there! The girls were so entertained and we didn't even shop!!

We now have 3 very independent and grown up girls, riding SCARY escalators.


No comments: